Jack is now 3 months old (8/14), he had his Baptism on Sunday 8/15 and now sleeps in a crib! He needs to stay small like NOW.
- He can hold his paci all by him self 2/5 times get it back in his own mouth.
- Holds his Taggie Blanket all by himself and some thin toys.
- Punches away his bottle when he doesn't want it.
- Sits in his Bumbo
- Smiles when you say Jack!
- Sleeps through the night for 8-10 hour clips
- Drinking 6-7 ounce bottles
- Outgrew all NB sizes and some 3 month
- "holds" with 1 arm- he will wrap his arm onto you and cling on.
Here are a few pictures to share.