This coming week I am attending my first Blogger conference with Blogger Bash. I am excited to see many of the mom bloggers I have met over the past year, meet new ones and form new relationships through blogging and social media. So get to know me, and link-up with fellow bloggers around the country this week.
1. Name: Karen (Kprocmom)
2. Where are you from? Born in California, few short years in NJ before family settled in NY with a quick stint in VA while husband served in the military. Been in Putnam County, north of NYC, raising my own family here now.
3. How long have you been blogging? I started dabbling in blogging in 2006, while I was planning my wedding, in 2010 when we moved and had our first child I started picked back up again.
4. What is the meaning behind your blog name? Diapers, Dishes, Lessons and Homework came from having children, being a wife, writing lessons as a teacher and going back to school for my Masters all at the same time,
5. What are you most looking forward to at Blogger Bash? Meeting fellow bloggers new and old. Meeting companies with a connection to my family and blog and having a good time.
6. What three words describe you the best? Busy, creative, fun
7. Got kids? How many? YUP! Boy and Girl- 15 months apart (2U2 mom here!)
8. We all have a pet peeve. What is your #1? Lying, just be yourself, not a story teller.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? My Grandma, she passed away just before I graduated college in 2008, she would be so excited about my kids and being a great-grandma if she was here still.