Free Stuff for Parents and Kids
I am always interested in stuff for the babies and for myself. Here are some things you can sign up for, or save up for (keep UPCs), and do:
- Beech-Nut Rewards: sign up here Sign up for emails with coupons. Print form to get coupons after sending in UPC labels
- Earth's Best: COUPONS, UPC Offers (my personal favorite because Jack loved their food and we have gotten free books and bowls already)
- GERBER: REGISTER HERE Sign up for free samples, checks towards formula and FOODS/SNACKS (great for stacking up with store coupons)
- Pampers Rewards: enter reward codes collect Pampers codes via Pampers on Facebook or twitter or searching for free codes + buying pampers diapers and wipes and putting in codes and redeeming them for cool stuff (I have gotten 2 strollers and bike so far)
- SWAGBUCKS: See button on left. Download browser and use it to search the internet and earn free points. 450 points (takes 2-3weeks of searching) = $5 Amazon giftcard do games, polls, other things and earn faster!
- RECYCLE BANK: sign up here take surveys, answer questions and redeem codes. Earn points for free stuff! Takes minutes a day to earn free stuff. Points add up quickly, I promise!
- VOCALPOINT: sign up Check often for Try& Tells - you receive FULL SIZE samples of products and post a review (not mandatory though) with sample are tons of coupons for your friends and family-(I been a member for 2 months and have gotten 4 full size samples so far)
- FACEBOOK: Many companies do giveaways, post coupons, and have samples through their facebook page. Become a fan/like them and you will be eligible for these things
- Resturant.com- sign up receive email promotions for up to 90% off gift certificates for great eateries. Order, print, redeem (most aren't valid on weekends but make for cheap weekday outings)
As more come up that I think are good enough to share I will. Coupon Karen here, over and out!