Jack has hit a few lately. He has been making us prouder each and every day.
- He started walking 3-5 steps alone April 19th
- He started walking/making laps around things alone May 19th at Chuck E Cheese chasing his friends
- Stopped using bottles all at once. We are day 6 (Tuesday) of using sippy cups.
- Next up hard spouts and straws
- Drinking 2- 50/50 whole milk/formula cups a day and 2 formula only a day
- Next up all whole milk
- Steady bedtime of 8:30pm 6 nights a week waking at 8 out of crib by 9 most mornings
- Eats a lot of "people" food. Discovered pretzel sticks at a party this past weekend, must have ate 1/2 the bowl. It was so cute how he'd take small bites using his front teeth.
- Waves bye-bye. We are still working on blowing kisses and more words.
- Understands the word NO. Turns his lip, pouts and cries/screams. Does pull your hand if you are blocking him from something (stairs, cabinets, computer, phone)