Jack is 8 Months today.
|TEETH!!! I GOT MY TOPS
- Tall and Skinny like your mom and dad.
- 27 inches and 18lbs.
- You are on MEATS. We have only tried Chicken so far
- You eat 3-3oz cups of rice or oatmeal a day (1 with each meal)
- 3-4oz containers of foods (fruit, meat and veggies). You grab the spoon from us and will grab the bowl also
- You sleep 11 hours a night.
- Nap 3 times a day (early morning, early afternoon and your 3-5 nap)
- Wear 6-12, 9 months and a few 12 months depends on the brand
- Sit up
- roll to wherever you want to go
- stand (when placed) and hold on for a little bit
- You love your jumperoo and crack up at home or at your other one at Grandma's
- You love your walker and latest this is to wipe clean my tables and push my picture frames on the floor
- You were sick with a virus and infected your parents, grandparents and aunt Kim, Poppa- you really got us all Jack Thank You
- You play with all your toys and love to sit up to play
- You love going to the babysitter (you shocked Aunt Kim when she dropped you off and there were no tears and all smiles)
- You love the dog (all animals really) and pull him and lay on him, you have stare downs with the cat
- Play Peekaboo
- splash in the tub sitting up for long periods of time- you really love the water
- sit in a normal highchair when we are out to eat